The John D. Walsh Company was founded in 1942 by its namesake, John D. Walsh. The Company’s roots were as an agent and broker, working worldwide with various producers of fragrance and flavor raw materials. The original home of the John D. Walsh Company was 32 Broadway in lower Manhattan. In 1976, the Company moved to Glen Rock, New Jersey. After outgrowing the Glen Rock facilities, the Company moved to 235 Margaret King Avenue, Ringwood, New Jersey in the early 1990’s. In 1998 the Company added an additional building at 219 Margaret King Avenue. In 2005, the new headquarters was completed at 25 Executive Parkway also in Ringwood. The Company now occupies three buildings on a total of 11 acres.
Founder John D. Walsh on a trip to Haiti
Today the company operates out of its modern facilities in Ringwood, New Jersey.
The John D. Walsh Company works worldwide to source the finest raw materials for its customers.